Introist allows you to add multiple admin users to manage your HR workflows and processes efficiently. Inviting a new admin user is straightforward and can be done in just a few steps. This article will guide you through the process of inviting a new admin user to your Introist account.
Navigating to the Settings Page
Your first step is to navigate to the Settings page:
- Log in to your Introist account.
- Find the left-side menu and click on the "Settings" option.
- Locate and click on the "Workspace" tab within the Settings page.
Inviting a New Admin User
After you've accessed the Workspace tab, you can invite a new admin user:
- Click on the "Invite new user" button.
- Enter the email address of the person you wish to invite as an admin.
- After filling in the necessary information, click the "Add user" button.
The new admin user is now added to your account. Please note that Introist does not automatically send an email invitation. You'll need to inform the new admin user to log in to Introist using the email address you entered.
By following these steps, you can easily add a new admin user to Introist. This allows for efficient management of your HR workflows and processes by sharing administrative responsibilities with other team members.