Currently Introist supports Single Sign-On using SAML.
Setting up SSO makes it a forced login so direct Google login will not be allowed anymore.
We support both IdP and SP initiated flows.
To set up SAML SSO:
- Drop us a message at email@example.com to let us know that you would like to setup SSO. We will get back to you with your tenant name (needed in the IdP configuration)
- Setup SAML SSO in your IdP with the following information
- Relay the following information to us (as instructed in our reply to step one)
SAML Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) URL or Single sign on URL: https://auth.introist.com/v1/sso/<your_tenant_name>
Audience Restriction: https://app.introist.com/<your_tenant_name>
- Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL
- Identity Provider Issuer
- X.509 Certificate
4. We will configure your organisations SSO and together with you test that everything is working!